Features & Functionality
- Applicable to a broad range of chemical compound classes
- Workflow-based and interactive processing of chemical data sets
- CORINA Clean/3D workflow for structure clean-up and standardization and 3D generation
- CORINA Descriptors workflow for calculation of descriptors, properties and chemotypes profiles
- Fast and reliable conversion of molecules into uniform descriptors encoding structural and physicochemical features and fingerprints
- Database backend to efficiently store and manage chemical and associated data
- Table view for data set inspection and manipulation with editable table cells and copy&paste functionality into external spreadsheet applications
- Support of standard chemical (e.g., SD or SMILES) and table file formats (e.g., TSV or CSV) for import and export
CORINA Symphony combines the unique features of CORINA Classic for structure standardization, clean-up and 3D model generation with powerful and fast methods for structure representation and descriptor and property calculation including the effective chemotype profiling approach known from the ChemoTyper application ,.
Furthermore, CORINA Symphony provides means to store, manage and manipulate chemical data sets along with chemical, biological or physicochemical properties in a robust and efficient database backend.
- Convenient, intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface
- Optional batch mode execution
- Interface for integration into internal IT environments and workflows